Can I just say how much I love Too Faced for their eyeshadow palettes. Their pigmentation and color selection is always girly and fun. Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette is no exception. I was drawn to it for it’s unique yet very wearable eyeshadows.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette was launched on 14th December 2016 and quickly became a hyped product on Youtube. Since all my purchases are from Youtube I waited till getting surety that this palette will do something for me. I can safely say I don’t have most of the eyeshadows in this palette which is why it is a great investment for me.
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette smells like candies and peaches – heaven.
- It consists of 7 matte eyeshadows and 11 shimmery and satin eyeshadows.
- It has a bunch of different eyeshadows from neutrals to peaches to olive to plums. Something for everyone.
- The eyeshadows blends like a dream.
- The packaging feels like a tin can which it is actually a tin. Not so sturdy though in my opinion.
- It is a must-have. Recommended!✅