Hey guys. I have been wanting to review the Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado for so long. Since it’s so popular between the skincare industry I really wanted to give it a try. Read on for a complete review.
So a few months back I bought Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado due to so much rave and hype around this product. I made up my mind when I saw Ingrid Nelson, a very famous beauty Youtuber recommended this. I have been using it for a good couple of months, every night and have almost hit the pan. Let’s start off as to what the Kiehl’s website says about this product and their claims.
Full List of Ingredients:
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado has a thick texture for an eye cream that I prefer personally. My skin is combination skin but my eye area is extremely dry so I need all the moisture I can get.
- Even though it is extremely thick I still found myself using the second application because my eye area still felt dry and tight.
- It’s the color of an Avocado so no surprise there. It does sink in clear without leaving any color on your skin. So don’t worry you’re under eye will not be green after using this.
- Once I start dabbing the cream under your eyes it starts getting wet. Now, this was a very different feel to it. I felt like I had water under my eyes but it was the cream. This makes your under eye area extremely dewy and watery but dries off after a while still leaving a dewy finish.
- It can be great for layering under eye makeup but I personally used it at night time before going to bed.
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado really helped with my wrinkles and fine lines especially the dark circles. Over time I saw them fading which is such a delight.
I would really recommend this eye cream since it really helped me get rid of 50% of dark circles. It also reduced fine lines that were just developing under my eyes. For girls in their 20s, this can be life-saving treatment for their eyes. Highly recommended ✅