I was kind of over skincare and didn’t pay much attention to it till I hit my 30s and started seeing those wrinkles and fine lines accompanied by adult acne. Not a very good sight. Since I am living in Dubai the weather here is extremely humid and hot most of the year. That was taking a toll on my skin too which I needed to address right away.
My first step to a healthier and glowing skin was changing my night-time moisturizer. Since I have few things that needs to be addressed I knew exactly what I wanted in a moisturizer. This time instead of getting sucked into advertisements or packaging I focused on good ingredients. Good ingredients that will give good results to be exact. Glycolic Acid is the first ingredient that got me interested.
- Glycolic Acid is an odourless ingredient which is great for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- It helps in gently exfoliating your skin removing dull and dead skin cells. Resulting in even-toned and fair looking skin.
- It is a great ingredient for anti-ageing.
Renewed Hope In A Jar:
I heard, read and saw raving reviews for Renewed Hope in a Jar by Philosophy. It had 100% consumer satisfaction which is awesome. I ordered mine and started using a few days before this month. I instantly felt like this will do something good to my skin.
- It’s thick but not greasy.
- Absorbs in very nicely keeping the skin moisturized.
- It does have an acidic smell to it which lingers on few seconds after applying. That was a little getting used to but I’m over it now.
- It feels very light on the skin yet hydrating which is the perfect combination for me.
- I don’t know if there is even a reason behind it but I feel like my acne has been under control after using this.
- It feels clean and fresh on the skin. I love the feeling!
- I bought mine from DesertCart for Dhms 163. A tub of 2 Ounce which is a good enough amount to last me a while.
This product has become my favorite since it instantly showed good results on my skin. My skin looks more even and less bumpy. My breakouts have lessen to half of what they were. I can’t believe I didn’t use this product before. Hope this review was helpful. Have a blessed day! xoxo