Makeup can be an accessory and in this accessory, Foundation is the base and is an important way to start painting on the canvas you call your face. To be honest I haven’t tried a lot of foundation. I am very picky as to what I put all over my face since I do break out even if I sneeze. So you see my dilemma? But Too Faced Born This Way Foundation reviews sucked me in.
Let’s jump right into the juicy details of this foundation.
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation is claimed to be Luminous yet Oil-Free.
- It is Medium-To-Full Coverage.
- 100% said their imperfections were blurred.
- 98% said it made their skin look perfect.
- 97% said the foundation gave a natural coverage.
- Infused with Coconut Water, Alpine Rose, and Hyaluronic Acid. So you get younger while wearing it. This kind of sold me on buying this foundation btw. But only time can tell if the ingredients are really working.
Now let me tell my observations with this foundation. How much of their claims were true for me.
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation didn’t have a greasy and oily finish to it. Which I love for my oily and acne-prone skin.
- To me, it is a sheer-to-medium coverage. No matter how many layers you put on it just didn’t cover more.
- It does blur out imperfections and make your skin look like skin. I loved it.
- It is extremely natural finish.
- Although Too Faced didn’t promise long coverage my foundation with a primer, powder and setting spray lasted until 4 hours. After that, I could see my skin peeking through my chin, around my nose and forehead (mainly where I get oily).
- It didn’t break me out (Thank God).
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation retails for $39 in Sephora.
Too Faced Born This Way (one pump):
I am not into full coverage, heavy base anyways so this foundation was right up my alley. I LOVE the fact that it is so natural yet gives some coverage. You can also wear it in summers which by the way we kind of always has here in Dubai. Just use a setting spray to keep it lasting for a while. Even though it didn’t last on me for a long time I still don’t hold it against it because I really do tend to get really oily in my T-zone which is exactly where I saw my skin showing through. I love it for an everyday foundation. Mix it with your moisturizer and use it as a BB Cream for dry and normal skin types. Recommended!✅