Hey everyone and Ramadan Kareem! Hope your fasting is going well and your diet is going even better lol. I’m already sneezing and coughing with the oil filled pakoras I had yesterday. Anyways coming to the review I ordered Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay from DesertCart basically because I was seeing this everywhere.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is extremely affordable and retails for Dhms 69 for 1LBS of a huge tub. For me it was a great deal since it can be used as an all body wrap, face, legs, arms.. basically anywhere you have skin.
- Feel your face pulsate! Facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites!
- World’s Most Powerful Facial.
- Deep Pore Cleansing.
- 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Green Clay
- No Fragrances.
- Without additives.
- Doesn’t have any Animal products.
- Sun Dried.
Directions to Use:
- For Oily and Acne Prone Skin: Mix Aztec Clay with raw apple cider vinegar to make a thick paste. Apply it on to skin 15-20 minutes. Rinse with water.
- For Sensitive Skin: Mix Aztec Clay with water to make a thick paste. Apply it on for 5-10 minutes and wash off with water.
Since I have oily and acne prone skin I kept it on for 15-20 minutes. I could actually feel the pulsating on my skin like the packaging says so. As it was drying on my skin my skin felt tighter. Not like any mask you apply but it was pretty intense. After washing off my skin was red like it was sun burn for an entire hour.
My skin did feel smoother and cleaner. Like I did get an hour-long facial with cleansing, polishing and extractions. My acne instantly calmed down and my skin was less bumpy. The company suggests to use this once a week so it isn’t very harsh for your skin. And I will be doing this at-home facial every week for sure. I loved the results and highly recommend it. ✅